10 Ratings 5 Comments
1. Prepare cake according to package directions. Bake and let cool approximately 15 minutes.
2. Using the small end of a wooden spoon, poke holes in the cake (approximately 1-inch apart. Periodically dipping the spoon into water prevents the cake from sticking to the spoon.)
3. Pour sweetened condensed milk over cake allowing it to flow into the holes.
4. Pour caramel topping over cake allowing it to flow into the holes.
5. Spread whipped topping over the entire cake.
6. Sprinkle crushed candy bars over whipped topping. Refrigerate.
Please note that some ingredients and brands may not be available in every store.