1 Ratings 0 Comments
Yield: Makes 16-20 servings
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. In medium bowl, stir together flour, rolled oats, 3/4 cup brown sugar and butter until crumbly. Reserve 1-1/2 cups crumb mixture.
3. Press remaining mixture on bottom of greased 15x10-inch jellyroll pan.
4. Bake 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
5. Meanwhile in separate mixing bowl, add cream cheese and beat until fluffy. Gradually add sweetened condensed milk and mix until smooth; beat in eggs.
6. Spread over baked crust; top with mincemeat.
7. Combine remaining 1 Tablespoon brown sugar with cornstarch, stir in cranberry sauce. Spoon over mincemeat. Top with reserved crumb mixture.
8. Bake 40 minutes or until golden. Cool. Chill. Cut into squares. Garnish as desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
Please note that some ingredients and brands may not be available in every store.