Yield: 24 appetizers
1. In medium bowl stir together all topping ingredients; set aside.
2. Brush olive oil on both sides of bread slices; place on baking sheet.
3. Bake at 400 degrees F., turning once, for 7 minutes per side or until crisp and golden brown; cool.
4. Spoon about 1 tablespoon topping on each toast round.*
* Or, serve topping in a small bowl, surrounded by the toast rounds.
Note: [broo-SHEH-tah] From the Italian word bruscare meaning "to roast over coals".
Please note that some ingredients and brands may not be available in every store.