Yield: 6 servings
1. Preheat grill to high heat.
2. For the rub, combine cumin, paprika, chili powder and salt and pepper in a small bowl.
3. Lightly rub the spice mixture over the ribs, taking care not to over season. The unused rub can be saved for future use.
4. Place foil on lower grill rack to avoid drippings from burning.
5. Lightly oil the grill and place the ribs on the top rack of the grill. Reduce heat to low. Reduce heat and DO NOT disturb for an hour.
6. After an hour, lift the lid and spread BBQ sauce over the ribs. Cook for another 5 minutes.
Rare Red 4 Blend Grape California
Please note that some ingredients and brands may not be available in every store.