Mollie Stone's is profoundly grateful for the love and support that our customers show to us. We believe in building strong ties, strong bodies...and strong communities. And, we put our money where our mouths are!
To Receive a Donation
Mollie Stone's reviews requests from organizations which meet the following guidelines:
- All requests must come in writing at least eight weeks prior to the event.
- The organization must be classified as nonprofit by the Internal Revenue Service.
- The organization or the event is located in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Requests must have a contact person, a phone number, address and the tax exemption number on a letter received by Mollie Stone’s.
- An organization can apply up to two times a year to receive a donation.
Mollie Stone's generally favors the following organizations and events:
- Schools, especially grades K-12
- Benefit Advertising
- E-Scrip Community Partners
The following requests are ineligible for donations:
- Special Interest Groups
- Adult Sport Teams
- Requests from or for individuals
- Communities not near our stores
- Political Parties, candidates or issues
- Research Projects
Please include a stamped, self-addressed envelope and send requests to:
Mollie Stone's Markets
150 Shoreline Hwy, Bldg D
Mill Valley, CA 94941
Mollie Stone's has also adopted the eScrip program, which donates money from grocery purchases to local schools in the area. Find out more about our Escrip program here.